Social Media Online workshop
With Rachael Naylor
Being a voiceover artist isn't just about using your voice in the studio. In fact that's about 20% of a voiceover artists job these days. You need to be able to run your voiceover business.
You need to be able to do your own marketing in order to get into the studio and record. This includes whether you have 1, 2, 10 or no agents you still need to understand marketing especially social media which is a wonderful tool.
Social Media is one of the BEST ways to market yourself as a voiceover artist.
Want to know how?
Social media is constantly changing and so understanding how it works is very important.
But it can be a mine field and so working with someone who loves social media and uses it everyday means you will get the inside scoop on what works and what doesn't work.
- Do you want to learn how to use social media to get more work?
- Have you tried to set up Twitter, Instagram, and maybe some others and just don't understand how others make it work?
- Have you heard people raving about the benefits but you can't see any of them?
- Maybe you struggle to know what to say and don't know what you should be sharing or talking about on Social Media?
- How do you get more followers, likes and Retweets?
Join us for this workshop where we will be demystifying it all.
Rachael Naylor will share her many years of knowledge on this subject, how you can get set up on Social Media and how you can make it work for you.
Plus, we all have our own way of working so Rachael will be working with you to answer all your questions too.
This workshop has been run four times before and it was a massive success.
This is an online workshop so no matter where you are in the world you can be a part of this fantastic workshop.